Algorithm and Software Development
ARI creates robust, professional software systems solutions for complex problems in sciences and engineering by developing and optimizing cutting-edge algorithms and cyberinfrastructure.
- Collect information from researchers and end-users to identify needs and processes in order to form collaborative approach to solution design
- Leverage industry, academic, and research expertise in algorithm and software design to deliver innovative applications
- Use standard software engineering methodologies to implement, test, validate, and maintain software
- Integrate off-the-shelf devices and algorithms into novel solutions for solving complex problems
- Architect robust, scalable cyberinfrastructure to support application deployment
- Provide professional software practices to fundamental research
- Implement and validate algorithms using industry standards
- Employ artificial intelligence algorithms with application-driven goals
- Bridge the gap between fundamental research and deployable code
- Simulations in support of machine learning training and hardware-in-the-loop testing
- Artificial intelligence algorithms for object detection and classification, embodied signals for health and wellness, and control systems in manufacturing
- Scientific data processing pipelines
- Data management for artificial intelligence applications
To learn more, contact Nicole Johnson, ARI Managing Director.