Algorithm and Software Development
ARI increases operability, sustainability, and functionality of engineered projects, systems, and operations by identifying and addressing the unique context in which they reside, and optimizing the impact of place, people, and time on its development and use.
- Utilize physics-based models to extract information from sensors to inform algorithms that assist in decisions
- Use machine learning techniques to solve complex problems in distributed autonomy and human-machine teaming
- Evaluate and translate prototype algorithms to test-hardened implementation and system integration to solve customer’s problems
- Develop a comprehensive spacio-temporal model of uncertainties in object tracking
- Explore multi-spectral imaging capabilities of Sandia-built XPCI system on bone scaffolds
- Optimize FTIR (Fourier Transform Infra-Red spectroscopy) based software processing pipeline for classification of cancerous tissue samples
- Execute classified programs for government customers
To learn more, contact Nicole Johnson, ARI Managing Director.
ICRT performs sponsored research on residential building science topics to identify Indoor Air Quality related health hazards in the home and studies the impact of retrofit activities on measured pollutants.
ARI works with key agencies including the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, and the National Institutes of Health to build prototype solutions in a variety of impact areas.
An aging population, longer life expectancies and rising healthcare costs poses a challenge to ensuring a healthy population. ARI develops smarter health solutions to meet these challenges with advances in disease prevention, diagnostics and treatment.