Contextual Innovation and Process
ARI increases operability, sustainability, and functionality of engineered projects, systems, and operations by identifying and addressing the unique context in which they reside, and optimizing the impact of place, people, and time on its development and use.
- Strengthen the relationship between product/process and user by identifying and incorporating the unique characteristics, values, needs, and identities of all stakeholders
- Leverage the unique capabilities, knowledge, and skills of participants to produce a more user-appropriate outcome
- Mitigate the challenges of product/process design for international application in diverse societies
- Align objectives and motivations of diverse parties in product/process development or refinement to reduce disconnects that may affect long-term viability
- Engineered infrastructure and product design
- Organizational dynamics in interdisciplinary processes
- Technology development for intercultural applications
- Globalization of operations, technology, and product development
To learn more, contact Nicole Johnson, ARI Managing Director.
ICRT performs sponsored research on residential building science topics to identify Indoor Air Quality related health hazards in the home and studies the impact of retrofit activities on measured pollutants.
An aging population, longer life expectancies and rising healthcare costs poses a challenge to ensuring a healthy population. ARI develops smarter health solutions to meet these challenges with advances in disease prevention, diagnostics and treatment.