- PhD, School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2017
- M.L.S., School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2009
- M.A., Department of English, Illinois State University, 2004
Dr. Ana Lučić is a Staff Research Scientist at the Illinois Applied Research Institute. Ana specializes in natural language processing, literature based discovery, data management and deriving new knowledge from old data. Before joining ARI, Ana worked as a Digital Scholarship Librarian at DePaul University and as a Data Manager and Analyst with the IKIDS research group at Beckman Institute (U. of Illinois).
Ana earned her PhD from the iSchool at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Her dissertation developed a method for extracting comparison facets from a corpus of biomedical scholarly articles.
- Biomedical informatics
- Literature Based Discovery
- Natural Language Processing
- Health Analytics
- Algorithm and Software Development